eRecording is the process of submitting your documents electronically to the Recorder of Deeds office.
If you are in the business of submitting documents for recording this is the most efficient way to get your documents presented.
Title companies, banks, law offices, and utility companies can all benefit from eRecording.
The features for E-Recording are:
- Easy setup
- No software to install
- No sign-up fees
- No maintenance fees
- Greater document security
- Secure payment of county fees
- Rapid turnaround of rejected documents
- Complete reporting/audit trail
What will be necessary before E-filing is possible:
- A contract between iCounty Technologies and you.
- ACH set-up for payment
Sign up today!